Independent Director, founder of the company
- Yevgeniy Kan is the Founder and Honorary President of JSC IC Kommesk-Omir; he was elected on December 6, 2012 as Independent Director, member of the Board of Directors of the Company. Since 1991, he acted as the Chairman of Managing Board for 18 years, and since 1999 he has been a member of the Board of Directors, serving as its Chairman at various times.
- E.P. Kan began his career in 1977 in the Mining Department No.3 of LTHK; he subsequently has worked in various positions, including executive positions, at the "Tonnelspetstroy" Special Construction and Assembling Department, "Juzhgiprosel"hozvodosnabzhenie" GPII, Petropavlovsk Complex Expedition, Orgtechselhozvodoprovod Complex of Enterprises, Almaatagiprotrans Institute, "Glavtonnelmetrostroy" SKTB, "Vertical" MGP at "Glavtonnelmetrostroy" SKTB.
- In 1977, he graduated from the Leningrad Mining Institute named after G.V. Plekhanov majoring in "Construction of underground structures and mines", and was awarded the "Mining and Constructing Engineer" qualification. In 1995, he graduated from RMIPK of Goskomstat and the Ministry of Labor of the Republic of Kazakhstan, majoring in "Accounting and Control" and was awarded the "Accountant-Economist" qualification. In 2002, he graduated from the Financial Academy under the Government of Russian Federation, majoring in "Insurance Operations" in the program Chartered Institute of Insurance (London, United Kingdom), National Insurance School (Paris, France).
- In 2011, he was awarded the "20 Years of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan" medal.
Chairman of the Board of Directors
- Eldar Abdrazakov, Chairman of the Board of Directors of JSC IC Kommesk-Omir since July 14, 2010, combines work in the Company with the positions of Chairman of the Board of Directors of JSC Centras Securities, JSC IC Centras Insurance Company, Centras Capital Investment Company LLC, member of the board of Directors of the JSC Kazakhstan Stock Exchange, the General Director of LLP Centras Capital and LLP Centras Invest.
- On March 4, 2019, an extraordinary general meeting of shareholders of ForteBank JSC was held, at which a board of directors was elected with a term of office expiring in 2022; by decision of the meeting, Eldar Abdrazakov joined the board of directors.
- Eldar Abdrazakov began his professional activity in 1995 at JSC Kazkommetsbank, where he rose from Specialist of Credit Facilities Division of the International Department to Managing Director. From 2002 to 2004 he held the position of General Director of JSC Kazkommerts Securities. Since 2004, he has led the Centras Group of Companies.
- Eldar Abdrazakov graduated from Kh.A. International Kazakh-Turkish University Yassaui, awarded the academic degree of Master of Science in International Economic Relations, is a Graduate of Harvard Business School (GMP" 2010).
Member of the Board of Directors
- Since October 8, 2015 Beibit Turysbekov has been a member of the Board of Directors of JSC IC Kommesk-Omir; since 2008 a member of the Board of Directors of JSC IC Centras Insurance; and since 2003 he has been the Managing Director of LLP Centras Capital.
- He graduated from the Kazakh State Academy of Management, majoring in Management, and awarded the qualification of Economist.
- His professional activity began in 1995 at the National Bank of the Republic of Kazakhstan; he headed at different times the structural units of second-tier banks, and has occupied senior positions in the Centras Group of companies since 2004.
Chairman of the Managing Board
- Oleg Khanin – Chairman of the Managing Board of JSC IC Kommesk-Өmіr since June 13, 2013. He began his career in 1998 in the Tax Committee of the Almaly district. In 2002-2003, he worked for OJSC KBS Garant Insurance Company and CJSC Alliance Polis Insurance Company. With the exception of these dates, he has worked for the Company since 1998, where he rose from Accountant and Auditor to Chief Executive Officer; at different times he held the positions of Assistant to the President for Insurance Operations, Chief Underwriter of Underwriting and Average Commissioners Department, Head of Division – Chief Underwriter of Insurance Department, Vice President for Insurance, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors – Insurance Director, Director of Insurance Department, Deputy Chairman of Managing Board, Chief of Internal Audit Service, Deputy Chairman of Managing Board for Finance, and Deputy Chairman of Managing Board for Business Development. He is a member of the Board of Directors of EUROBAK.
- Oleg Khanin was approved by the National Bank of Kazakhstan to the position of member of the Board of Directors of the Insurance Indemnity Guarantee Fund JSC (Register No. 14 / IO dated February 27, 2019).
- He graduated from the Kazakh State Academy of Management, majoring in Banking and Finance, and was awarded the qualification of Economist. He studied in the Finance Academy of the Government of the Russian Federation on the International Program for the training of insurance professionals and successfully passed the qualification examinations based on the training materials of the Financial Academy, the Chartered Institute of Insurance (UK) and the National Insurance School (France), in the Courses "Implementation of the Quality Management System" at LLP ISAS. In 2008, he received a certificate confirming the Certified Practicing Accountant international qualification under the Certified International Professional Accountant program.
- In 2013, he received a certificate from the London Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
Deputy Chairman of the Managing Board for Finance:
- Aygul Tiesova has held the position of Deputy Chairman of the Managing Board for Finance of JSC Kommesk-Omir since March 3, 2017. She previously was with JSC Centras Securities as Deputy Chairman of the Managing Board. Her overall experience in the Centras Group is more than 10 years. Her area of responsibility is management of finance of Centras Group"s companies.
- She has acquired extensive experience while holding various positions in JSC Kazcommertsbank and the National Bank of Republic of Kazakhstan in terms of development of accounting statutory regulations, and automation of operating and accounting records.
- Aigul graduated from Kazakh State Academy of Management, Department of Accounting and Economic Cybernetics, and has a diploma of DipIFR (International Finance Reporting).
Deputy Chairman of the Managing Board
- Deputy Chairman of the Managing Board of JSC Kommesk-Omir IC since november 11, 2009, has been working in the company since 1997. At various times he held the positions of Chief Underwriter, Deputy Chief of Department of Underwriting and Accidents Commissioners; he headed such business units as Department of Insurance, Department of Insurance and Reinsurance, Department of Insurance of Railway and Air Transport No. 02, Department of Insurance in Railway, Air Transport and Liability Insurance No. 02, Department of Insurance Risk Management No. 01. In 2008, he was appointed to the position of Managing Director and, in 2009, elected as a member of the Managing Board of the Company.
- In 1987, he graduated from the Krasnokutsk School of Civil Aviation (Russian Federation), and awarded the qualification of Pilot, in 2006, the Academy of Economics and Law (Almaty), majoring in Jurisprudence. He has studied at training courses on the topic "Liability Insurance" at the Personnel Training Center (Moscow), and also at the Finance Academy under the Government of the Russian Federation on the international program for training of professionals in the field of insurance operations.
Managing Director – Member of the Management Board
Managing Director – Member of the Management Board
Managing Director - Member of the Management Board
He started his career in 2007 at BTA Insurance IC JSC, being involved in operational activities supervision. He joined the Centras Group in 2013, at Centras Insurance IC JSC. At various times he held the positions of the Director of the Operation Department, Processing Center, and the Managing Director. He supervises the IT HUB of the Centras Group.
He graduated from the Kazakh National Technical University named after K.I. Satpayev with a degree in Management.